Gijsbert de Groot (Straatvechters Reünie)
ALIASES: SR Leider (leader); GG
BIRTHPLACE: Amsterdam, Netherlands
RESIDENCE: Amsterdam, Netherlands
WEIGHT: 250.8 lbs
YEARS PRO: 13
STYLE: Kickboxing, MMA
KICKBOXING RECORD: 31-6
MMA RECORD: 20-7
SEIDOKAIKAN (Japanese Full Contact Karate) World Champion
MMA (Japan) World Champion
Adopted a stand-up fighting style as efficient in the street, the cage and the ring.
He is a sprawl-and-brawl who prefers to stay on his feet and avoids grappling on the floor.
- Left knee to the midsection
- Left body kick
- Guillotine choke
- Kicks to the body and legs.
- Knee strikes from the clinch.
- Left overhands and hooks once his opponents are worn down.
BLOOD TYPE: O
CATEGORY: Chemically Assisted & Raw
- Combat Sports Champion.
- Founder and leader of the ‘Straatvechters Reünie’ (Streetfighters Reunion) of Amsterdam. Owner of the gang’s gym and ‘Muscle-For-Hire’ agency.
- Was victim of bullying and racism in the early years of his life. Instead of becoming a victim, he choose to fight back.
- Started street fighting when he was in primary school.
- He soon realized that he was addicted to violence, addicted to the thrill of fighting.
- Began Kickboxing at the age of 8 as both of his parents were practitioners.
- Through his older brother, he started training in MMA at the age of 15 under .
- Is involved in organized street fighting since his teenage years.
- Had his first pro fight (a win) at the age of 19.
- Founded the ‘Straatvechters Reünie’ (Streetfighters Reunion) of Amsterdam at the age of 20.
- Gained national fame as a street fighting gang leader via appearances in front of news’ cameras and on the front pages of newspapers.
- He enjoys the regular media coverage, notoriety and publicity. Attracting an increasing number of young men to his gang and drawing more people to his fights.
- Fought all across the globe; America, Europe and Asia.
- He is the only fighter to hold world titles in both MMA and Kickboxing at the same time.
PYGOD called him: “The most overqualified street fighter ever.”
- Mouth guard
- Groin protector
- MMA gloves
- Athletic steel-toe shoes
- Beanie with face mask
- Four soldiers who are also pro fighters. Including his four-year older brother.
- 300 ‘Straatvechters Reünie’ (Streetfighters Reunion) gang members in the crowd.
- Winning the UST-3.
- Opening Streetfighters Reunion chapters all around the world.
Founded by: Gijsbert de Groot
Lead by: Gijsbert de Groot alias SR Leider
Founding location: NetherlandsAmsterdam, Netherlands
Years active: Started 12 years ago when was 20.
Ethnicity: Mixed Races (White, Black, Irish and Asian)
Membership (est.): 700-800
Criminal activities: Hooliganism, riots, fighting and vandalism.
- The only purpose of this gang is to fight. Fight for fun. Fight for a living.
- A mixed-gender gang with members from different backgrounds. The gang welcomes everyone, from ex-cons to lawyers.
- Members train in Combat Sports and workout.
- Members wear gum shields, MMA gloves, groin cups, steel-toe shoes and boots, tracksuits, military clothes, bomber jackets, face masks.
- They seldom drinking alcohol and doing drugs cause they need to be alert for fighting.
- Travelling and touring Europe on gang buses.
- They often have previous convictions for violence.
- Right-wing groups are their favorite targets.
- The gang became notorious after killing a neo-nazi skinhead by throwing him from a moving train. Ever since the gang was glamorized as a vigilante group and received extensive press coverage.
- They worship their leader Gijsbert de Groot.
- They riot everytime their leader lose a pro fight.
- The gang recorded an album of their chants.
Gang mantra: Live to fight. Fight to live. (Leef om te vechten. Vechten om te leven.) Written on the business cards the gang leave on their senseless victims.
FAVORITE QUOTE: “I was a street fighter before being a professional fighter.”
MUSICAL THEME: Live to fight. Fight to live. (Leef om te vechten. Vechten om te leven.) An hooligan’s stadium chant recorded by the Straatvechters Reünie.
Date de création Dimanche 5 mars 2017
Gijsbert de Groot, Straatvechters Reünie and SR Leider are the exclusive property and creation of PYGOD™
Universal SLAUGHTERSPORT Tour™ / UST™ / UST-3™ is the exclusive property and creation of PYGOD™
SLAUGHTERSPORT™ is 100% created, operated, and owned by PYGOD™
THE WORLD’S GREATEST FIGHTER™ is the exclusive property and creation of PYGOD™
No graphics, text, icons, names, logos, scripts, scenarios or photos from this site may be used without permission.
The characters and incidents portrayed and the names herein are fictitious and any similarity to the name, character or history of any actual person living or dead is entirely coincidental and unintentional.
Copyright 2017-2020. PYGOD.COM. All rights reserved.