World Powerlifting Champion & Greatest Powerlifter Of All Time
(drug-tested under 275 pounds).
NICKNAMES: The Alpha Male, The Golden Boy
WEIGHT: 265-275 lbs
FIGHTING WEIGHT: 245 lbs
YEARS OF WEIGHT TRAINING: 16
YEARS OF PERFORMANCE TRAINING: 14
SHOE SIZE: 10
CATEGORY: Natural & Raw
Despite his unseen strength for such a ripped and relatively small athlete. He is entirely drug-free. He never tested positive for a drug test and succeded at the polygraph (lie detector). He even asked for more testing to prove that he is 100% natural. The SLAUGHTERSPORT obliged (publicity stunt) and all result still are negatives.
ACHIVEMENTS AND TITLES:
- 1st World Raw Natural Powerlifting Championship -125 kg (age 24)
- 1st European Raw Natural Powerlifting Championship -125 kg (age 23)
- 1st European Raw Natural Powerlifting Championship -125 kg (age 24)
- 4th The REAL World’s Strongest Man (age 25).
- 1st Scottish Weightlifting Championship -105 kg (age 18)
- 1st Scottish Weightlifting Championship -105 kg (age 19)
- 5th Olympic Games in Weightlifting (94-105 kg) at age 19 and 220 lbs. It was the last time he competed in weightlifting.
- Champion World Amateur Highland Games Championships (age 25).
- ???? World Amateur Highland Games Championships (age 26) this year.
- Champion European Amateur Highland Games Championships (age 25)
- First Pro Highland Games season. (age 27) next year.
- Mr. Scotland / Best Built Man of Scotland
done at The REAL World’s Strongest Man / Strongest Man Alive Competition (age 25)
Clean and Jerk: 505.5 lbs
Deadlift: 903.9 lbs
SMAC Total: 1409.4 lbs
done in official competition at age 18 and 220 lbs
SNATCH: 369 lbs (167.7 kg)
CLEAN AND JERK: 505 lbs (229.5 kg)
TOTAL: 874 lbs (397.2 kg)
done in official Drug Tested Raw Powerlifting full meets (125 kg)
SQUAT: 985 lbs at 265 lbs (World Record)
BENCH PRESS: 705 lbs (World Record)
DEADLIFT: 886 lbs
BEST TOTAL: 2425 lbs (World Record)
all done by the early age of 24
official combined weightlifting/powerlifting
SUPER TOTAL: 874 lbs + 2425 lbs = 3299 lbs raw (World Record)
official weightlifting & powerlifting lifts combined – the snatch + the clean&jerk and the squat + bench press + deadlift =
5 BEST LIFTS TOTAL: 369 lbs + 505 lbs + 985 lbs + 705 lbs + 886 lbs = 3450 lbs raw (World Record)
done in training, unofficial
PUSH PRESS (OFF THE RACK): 540 lbs
ATLAS STONE: 475 lbs on a 44″ (3’7.7″) barrel. (age 26)
STRONGMAN STUNTS: Breaking pliers… Tearing license plates in half… Tearing cards… Ripping telephone books… Snapping baseball bats… Breaking bolt cutters… Breaking handcuffs… Bending screwdrivers… Bending pennies… Bending iron bars and spikes… Breaking chains… Grip tests… Rope climbing… Arm wrestling… Moving a huge weight in a short movement… Supports in any position.
Can do a one-hand chin-up.
16 LBS OPEN STONE: 60’4”
22 LBS BRAEMER: 43’3”
28 LBS WEIGHT FOR DISTANCE: 85’9”
56 LBS WEIGHT FOR DISTANCE: 45’6”
16 LBS HAMMER: 130’3″
22 LBS HAMMER: 106’11”
20 LBS SHEAF: 29’
56 LBS WEIGHT FOR HEIGHT: 16’6″ standing; 18’3″ (in training)
CABER TOSS: 11:00
Track and Field
SHOT PUT: 67 feet (20.1 m)
DISCUS THROW: 177’3″ (53.18 m)
HAMMER THROW: 180 feet (54 m)
40 YARD DASH: 4.6 seconds
VERTICAL LEAP: 42″ (at 19)
Can do slam dunk, full splits and backflips with ease, incredible back bends, hand balancing, handstand push-ups, tiger bends, gymnastic maneuvers, impressive abdominal vacuums and muscle control.
OCCUPATION: Traveling Strength Athlete and Personal trainer at a SLAUGHTERSPORT Center in Scotland.
MARITAL STATUS: Single
EDUCATION: Degree in Physical Education.
LANGUAGES: Gaelic, English.
- His dad was the Highland Games World Champion 20 years ago. At the time, Frederick was 6 years old.
- His brother, who is taller, is a semi-pro rugby player.
- Raised on a 200+ acre working farm performing daily hard physical chores at sunrise since the age of 5.
- Tried rugby, soccer, gymnastics, swimming, Track and Field, and Highland Games as a child.
- He started lifting weights at age 10 and never stopped ever since.
- In High School, he was a three sports athlete (age 13 to 18) competing in Powerlifting, Weightlifting and SLAUGHTERSPORT.
- He concentrated on weightlifting as his main sport at 18. Within a year he was at the Olympic Games.
- After a deceiving 9th place at the Olympic Games, he never competed again in weightlifting. He was 19.
- Competed Powerlifting until age 24.
- Competes seriously in Highland Games since retiring from Powerlifting at 24.
- A versatile Strength Fighter who competed in all different arenas including Weightlifting, Powerlifting, SLAUGHTERSPORT, Rugby, Strongman, Track and Field, and Highland Games. He have been training for performance and competing since the age of 12.
DIET: Chicken breast, tuna, rice, eggs, bananas, and veggies in large quantities. He only drinks ice water and milk.
He never drink alcohol nor smoke. He is very disciplined and sticks to his strict and monotone diet plan.
- Blond hair in a ponytail.
- Blue eyes.
- Dark, reddish tan.
- Thick, heavy gold chain.
- White wrist tape.
- White tape around both thumbs.
- A powerlifting belt.
- Highland Games kilt.
- Rehband knee sleeves.
- Long white socks.
- White sport shoes.
AS AN ALTERNATE COMBATANT IN UST 4:
Last year, PYGOD refused to put him in UST 3, fearing that a busted kneecap or any other serious injury might derail his SuperStrongman career since he is “The Golden Boy” of the SMAC. MacDougall persisted in his desire to be a UST Combatant and was authorized to compete as an Alternate Combatant representing Scotland at UST 4.
- Slimmed down to 245 pounds. Still very muscular with gigantic legs but a smaller upper body.
- Karate-style punches and kicks.
- Running tackles.
- Spectacular high flying moves like Frankensteiners, incredibly high leap frogs, and dropkicks.
- Able to take people down at will.
- No ground skill.
MUSICAL THEME: Drew McIntyre – Gallantry.
Créé le mercredi 7 novembre 2018
All the characters above are the exclusive property and creation of PYGOD™
Universal SLAUGHTERSPORT Tour™ / UST™ / UST-3™ is the exclusive property and creation of PYGOD™
SLAUGHTERSPORT™ is 100% created, operated, and owned by PYGOD™
“The Alpha Male” Frederick MacDougall™ is the exclusive property and creation of PYGOD™
No graphics, text, icons, names, logos, scripts, scenarios or photos from this site may be used without permission.
The characters and incidents portrayed and the names herein are fictitious and any similarity to the name, character or history of any actual person living or dead is entirely coincidental and unintentional.
Copyright 2018. PYGOD.COM. All rights reserved.