“China Hunk” Zhang Li
NICKNAME: China Hunk
HEIGHT: 5’2″ (157 cm)
WEIGHT: 185 lbs (84 kg)
YEARS PRO: 9
FIGHTING STYLE: Sanda, Chen Tai Chi, White Crane Kung Fu, SLAUGHTERSPORT
BLOOD TYPE: B
CATEGORY: Chemically assisted & Raw
His two favorite activities are Tai Chi and calisthenics.
- Age 4. Started Tai Chi training.
- Age 6. Begun training in gymnastics. An Olympic scout recruited him for his short legs, long torso, and diminutive size. But was eventually considered too bulky to perform on an international level.
- Age 10. Started White Crane Kung Fu training.
- Age 15. Started competing in Sanda at only 15 years old and about 130 pounds.
- Age 19. Bulked to an athletic 145 pounds naturally.
- Age 20. Began taking steroids. Months later his fighting weight was a trim 170 pounds.
- Age 22. Retired from Sanda with a 50/50 record as he suffered a shoulder injury while training.
- Age 23. Joined a SLAUGHTERSPORT Training School where the SLAUGHTERSPORT Laboratory officials hand-picked him as a potential Chinese UST representant Combatant. Then he was paid a stipend to train full-time, adhered to a strict diet and doping protocol, and was assigned an English tutor.
Berated as the “Chinese Manlet”; “Sanshou jobber”; “too big for gymnastics, too small for sanda”; etc…
These critics are certain that he will be a failure and nothing more than a human punching bag.
Créé le Vendredi 8 décembre 2017
All the characters above are the exclusive property and creation of PYGOD™
Universal SLAUGHTERSPORT Tour™ / UST™ / UST-3™ is the exclusive property and creation of PYGOD™
SLAUGHTERSPORT™ is 100% created, operated, and owned by PYGOD™
CHINA HUNK™is the exclusive property and creation of PYGOD™
No graphics, text, icons, names, logos, scripts, scenarios or photos from this site may be used without permission.
The characters and incidents portrayed and the names herein are fictitious and any similarity to the name, character or history of any actual person living or dead is entirely coincidental and unintentional.
Copyright 2017. PYGOD.COM. All rights reserved.