HEIGHT: 6’1 1/4″ (186 cm)
WEIGHT: 229 lbs (104 kg)
REACH: 75″ (191 cm)
YEARS OF COMPETITION: 14
BLOOD TYPE: A
CATEGORY: Natural & Raw
STYLE: Pencak Silat
OCCUPATION: Fighter & Head of Security at a Jakarta nightclub
- 2 times Pencak Silat World Champion (age 22 & 24) – OPEN Above 85 kg category
- 3 times South East Asian (SEA) Games Gold medalist (age 23, 25 & 27)
- 1 time SEA Games Silver medalist (age 21)
- His grandfather was a master of Silat and founded a Silat school.
- Has been practicing Pencak Silat since he was 10.
- Started competing at 14.
- Also practiced Karate, Judo, Aikido, Ju Jitsu, and Tae Kwon Do in addition to Pencak Silat training.
EVERYDAY TRAINING & DIET:
- Do not use weights nor artificial exercises.
- Trains outdoor repeating technique for three or four hours.
- Eats beans.
- Runs in the evening.
- Use a very low stance, brushing the ground, chasing his opponent.
- Mostly uses leg sweeps, kicks, and uses his open-hands for fencing and distracting his opponent.
- One-dimensional striker.
- Excellent reflexes and movements.
- Always on the attack.
- When on bottom and injured he will resist and survive through sheer force of will .
Créé le 20 décembre 2015
Dur Suparman is the exclusive property and creation of PYGOD
Universal SLAUGHTERSPORT Tour™ is the exclusive property and creation of PYGOD
SLAUGHTERSPORT™ is 100% created, operated, and owned by PYGOD
No graphics, text, icons, names, logos, scripts, scenarios or photos from this site may be used without permission.
Copyright 2015. PYGOD.COM. All rights reserved.